This is a hoodie I got from noname book club. They sell them for $25 and the proceeds go to charity. It’s really soft, warm, and comfy!
The noname book club merch is a sweatshirt that has the logo of the noname book club on it. The noname book club is a literary organization that discusses books with authors.
This Video Should Help:
Introducing the Noname Book Club Hoodie! This cozy sweatshirt is perfect for reading and lounging around town. Whether you’re part of a Noname book club in your city or just want to show your support, this hoodie is for you.
About the Noname Book Club
The Noname Book Club is a community of book lovers who come together to discuss great books. We have members all over the world, and our club meets both online and in person.
Our goal is to create a safe space for people of all backgrounds to come together and share their love of reading. We believe that books can change lives, and we hope that our club will help its members find new perspectives and grow as readers.
We are always looking for new members, so if you love to read, please join us!
The Noname Book Club’s Reading List
1. We’re reading “The Catcher in the Rye” by J.D. Salinger this month! If you haven’t read it yet, now’s the perfect time to catch up on one of the most important books of the 20th century.
2. Our next book is “The Great Gatsby” by F. Scott Fitzgerald. This classic novel tells the story of Jay Gatsby and his unrequited love for the beautiful Daisy Buchanan.
3. After that, we’ll be reading “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee. This Pulitzer Prize-winning novel explores racism and injustice in the American South during the 1930s.
4. For our final book of the month, we’ll be reading “The Color Purple” by Alice Walker. This moving story follows Celie, a young black woman who triumphs over adversity to find her own voice and power.”
The Noname Book Club in Atlanta
If you’re looking for a book club with great reads and even better conversation, look no further than The Noname Book Club in Atlanta. This club is all about connecting people who love to read, and they’ve got a impressive list of books that they’ve covered over the years. From classics to contemporary fiction, there’s something for everyone at The Noname Book Club.
And it’s not just about the books ufffd this book club also knows how to have a good time. They often host meetups and events around Atlanta, so you can socialize with other members and make some new friends. Plus, they have an active Patreon community where members can support the book club and get access to exclusive content. If you’re looking for a fun and supportive community of readers, definitely check out The Noname Book Club in Atlanta!
The Noname Book Club on Patreon
The Noname Book Club is a Los Angeles-based book club that focuses on underrepresented voices in literature. Founded in 2016, the book club has since expanded to include chapters in Atlanta and New York City.
The Noname Book Club was created with the intention of amplifying voices that are often ignored or marginalized in the literary world. The book club strives to create a space for open discussion about the books they read and the issues they raise. In addition to their monthly meetings, the book club also hosts author events and discussions with industry professionals.
The Noname Book Club is open to everyone and membership is free. However, the book club does accept donations through Patreon which go towards supporting their work.
The Noname Book Club in Los Angeles
The Noname Book Club in Los Angeles is a group of like-minded individuals who come together to discuss and celebrate books written by authors of color.
Our book club meets once a month to discuss a new book, chosen by our members. We also have an online presence, where we post about the books we’re reading and share other resources related to literature written by people of color.
We believe that it’s important to center the voices of marginalized communities, and that includes amplifying stories from underrepresented authors. If you’re looking for a safe space to explore new books and engage in thoughtful discussion, we welcome you to join us!
How to Start a Noname Book Club
If you’re looking for something new to do with your spare time, why not start a book club? A book club is the perfect way to connect with other like-minded people and discuss the books you love (or hate). But where do you start? If you’re feeling lost, don’t worry – we’re here to help. Here’s our guide on how to start a Noname Book Club.
1. Find some friends (or strangers) who are interested in reading. This might be easier said than done, but it’s essential in starting a book club. Try asking around at your local bookstore or library, or searching online for potential members. Once you’ve found a few people who are keen to join, set up a meeting so everyone can get to know each other and discuss what kind of books they’d like to read.
2. Choose a format that works for everyone. Will your book club meet in person or online? How often will you meet? What kind of books will you read? These are all important questions that need to be answered before getting started. Once you’ve ironed out the details, it’s time to choose your first book!
3. Start reading and discussing! The most important part of any book club is, of course, the actual reading and discussion of the chosen book. Set aside some time each week or month to sit down and talk about what you thought of the book – both the good and the bad. Be prepared to share your thoughts and listen to others’, even if they don’t always agree with you. After all, that’s half the fun!
The Benefits of Joining a Noname Book Club
Joining a book club is a great way to connect with other book lovers and discuss your favorite reads. But what if you don’t want to join just any old book club? What if you want to join a club that’s exclusive, witty, and full of clever people? A Noname Book Club might be just what you’re looking for!
Here are some benefits of joining a Noname Book Club:
1. You’ll be able to connect with other like-minded individuals who love to read.
2. You’ll have the opportunity to discuss your favorite books with fellow members.
3. You’ll get access to exclusive content, such as book lists and recommendations.
4. You’ll be able to attend events, such as meetups and readings, hosted by the club.
5. You’ll gain insider knowledge about the publishing industry from industry professionals who are members of the club.
6. And last but not least, you’ll have loads of fun!
FAQs About the Noname Book Club
1. What is the Noname Book Club?
The Noname Book Club is a monthly book club for readers and writers of color, based in Atlanta, GA.
2. How does it work?
Each month, we choose a different book written by a person of color. We read and discuss the book together online, on our private Patreon page.
3. Who can join?
Anyone who loves to read (and write!) books written by people of color! You don’t have to be from Atlanta to join us; we have members all over the world.
4. How much does it cost to join?
It’s free to join the Noname Book Club! However, if you’d like to support us financially, you can become a patron on our Patreon page for as little as $1 per month. Your support helps us pay our featured authors and cover other costs associated with running the club.
5. When do you meet?
We meet online on the last Wednesday of every month at 8pm ET (7pm CT / 6pm MT / 5pm PT).
I love this “noname book club tote bag” because it is a perfect size for all the books I need. It can hold up to 6 paperback books and has a zipper on the back of the bag, so you can easily access your items.